Your bridal party automatically jumps up 10 points on the scale of adorable when a wagging tail is included. Most people make their pup a furry ringbearer or dress them up in cute bridalwear for pictures, but what about making them a bridesmaid? Here are 17 reasons why your dog could end up being your favorite bridesmaid.
1. They won’t care what color they have to wear – everything looks fabulous on them.
2. They won’t make you wear phallic accessories for your bachelorette party.
3. You know they’ll always be on time – or as least just as late as you’re running.
4. They aren’t picky about who they walk with down the aisle.
5. You don’t have to worry about planning around their schedule. (You know it by heart being your dog’s pawsonal assistant and all.)
6. They won’t get inappropriately drunk at the reception.
7. Or spill all your secrets.
8. Or kiss your cousin.
9. They’ll be excited about centerpieces and floral arrangements – mostly because they’re always excited when you are.
10. You don’t have to worry about their budget since you’re footing the bill.
11. You don’t have to worry about them getting along with other bridesmaids. A friend of yours is surely a friend of theirs.
12. They won’t fight you about hair appointment times.
13. Or having to wear heels.
14. You’ll have the pawfect dance partner.
15. They won’t mind taking endless photos – as long as treats are involved.
16. They’ll calm your wedding jitters like no one else can.
17. Best of all, you know they’ll be your biggest (and fluffiest) supporter as they are every other day.
Feature image via NY Racked